- 6 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (you can use mayo or miracle whip)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil eggs 20 minutes.
- cool and peel off shells.
- cut the eggs in half and remove the yellow egg yolk from the middle and put it in a mixing bowl, place the white eggs on a platter / platter/ serving dish.
- add all the ingredients to egg yolk and beat them with wisk/ fork, or use mixer until the mixture is smooth.
- fill the eggs using the mixture and enjoy.