1/1 Photo of Avocado and Shrimp Tomato Cups
Do you like guacamole, shrimps and fresh tomatoes? Then this is the perfect first course to serve at a Summer dinner party. The guacamole is served in the tomatoes to make it extra elegant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tops off the tomatoes. Take out the insides with a spoon. You might have to take a slice off the bottom to be able to stand them flat. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- 2Cut the Avocado in half and take out the seed. Take out the flesh and chop it really small.
- 3Mix the Avocado with the yogurt, tapenade, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Try mashing the avocado a bit while mixing.
- 4Taste and adjust seasonings, Fold in half of the shrimps.
- 5Fill the tomatoes. Use the other half of the shrimps to top the tomatoes and sprinkle any extras around the tomatoes.
- 6tips: You could add in chopped cilantro. You might chop up some of the insides of the tomatoes and mix it in with the filling. You could chop up a few tablespoons of red onion and mix it inches.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Avocado and Shrimp Tomato Cups
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: