Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Recipe is from Better Homes and Gardens.
Make and share this Autumn Sangria recipe from Food.com.
- 2 -3 fresh figs or 1 cup dried fig
- 2 -3 fresh plums, pitted (prunes) or 1 cup dried plum (prunes)
- 2 -3 fresh apricots, pitted or 1 cup dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1 (750 ml) bottlelight red wine, such as Pinot Noir
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling apple cider or 1 (750 ml) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1 orange, peeled, if desired, and sliced
- Halve, quarter, or slice fruit. In 3-quart glass container combine fruits and molasses; stir until well-combined. Slowly pour in red wine. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
- To serve, add sparkling cider and orange. Stir gently with spoon. Fill glasses with ice and ladle in sangria.