Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Porktenderloin is my favorite food on the planet. It is extremely versetile. This is just one yummy way to serve it.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Rub salt and pepper over pork.
- Place in a resealable plastic bag; add apple juice.
- Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard juice.
- Place pork on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Compine the pie filling, raisins, pecans and cinnimon; spoon over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.