Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
found this recipe in a box of recipe clippings purchased at a church garage sale..have not tried it yet..but plan to this fall.
- 19 ounces orange cake mix
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping
- combine cake mix, pumpkin, sugar, water, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in large mixing bowl -- beat 4 minutes at medium speed, scraping bowl often.
- pour into greased and floured 13x9" baking pan --
- bake at 350* for 40-45 minutes.
- serve warm or cold with whipped topping -- .
I couldn't fine an Orange cake mix. So I used a spice cake mix. It was yummo. It has become a favorite.