Recipe by plannermom
I got this recipe off the Pampered Chef site. I think it's a great way to enjoy fruit in the cooler months. I skip the nuts if I'm going to serve it to my toddler, but she goes crazy for this salad.
Top Review by Happy French Mom
This is so easy to make and it just tastes very good. My sister-in-law and I make it every year. It has become a tradition. I think she got the recipe form Pampered chef.
- 2 medium granny smith apples
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 1 lime, zest of