Recipe by gailanng
Makes my mouth water... Oh, the Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette in Cranberry Avocado Salad W/Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette works well.
Top Review by Maito
Oh my, what a salad! This is one of those recipes where all the parts look good, but the sum of the parts greatly exceeds your expectations. I used arugula, since that's what I had in the frig, homemade balsamic vinaigrette and halved the bacon. Use really fresh and flavorful pecans, they really make it. Not just for autumn, this is great anytime of year!
- 6 -8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 4 -6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- bottled vinaigrette dressing (Poppy Seed or Balsamic) or homemade vinaigrette dressing (Poppy Seed or Balsamic)