Recipe by Chef PotPie
She never really got around to showing me how to make it, but I know what I like, and this is how I make it. It tastes just like my dear Great Auntie's! YUM! When I say chili sauce, please get a chili sauce such as Heinz, not an Asian hot chili sauce. It will be in your grocery with all the other condiments.
- 1 cup chili sauce, such as Heinz Premium Chili Sauce
- 2 -3 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, white and light green parts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon, juice of
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish (to taste)
- 3 dashes tapatio hot sauce (or to taste) or 3 dashes your favorite hot sauce (or to taste)