Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from The Chef @ WW recipes.com. My aunt is the best cook in Texas. Here's one of the reasons why. The recipe calls for 8-inch flour tortillas.
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 (1 ounce) jar diced pimento
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 large potatoes, peeled & grated
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Pace Picante Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage. Drain and save drippings. Set sausage aside. Add.
- veggies to drippings in skillet and cook until potatoes are browned.
- Add eggs. Cook, stirring occasionally until eggs are firm but still.
- moist. Stir in sausage. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil and bake at.
- 350degrees for around 15 minutes.
- To Assemble: Spoon an equal amount of egg mixture in center of each.
- tortilla and roll up. Place filled tortillas in a lightly greased.
- 13x9x2" baking dish. Brush with butter and cover with foil. Bake at.
- 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Serve with shredded cheddar and picante.
- Note: Once burritos have been rolled, they may be wrapped in waxed.
- paper and frozen for up to a month. Just bake a little longer the.
- morning you wish to serve them.