1/2 Photos of Aunt Donna's Tomato, Cheese and Macaroni Casserole
Donna Luckadoo's Note:
Delicious and creamy side dish, great with Grilled Pork chops or BBQ'd Chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Add beaten Eggs and Evaporated Milk to the cooked Macaroni and slowly bring to a simmer over low heat.
- 3Continue cooking on med. heat until thick and creamy, about 6 to 8 minute
- 4Remove from heat and add drained Rotel tomatoes, Tomato soup (do not dilute soup) and the cooked Onions.
- 5Next add the Monterey Jack Cheese and mix well.
- 6Pour Mixture into a greased or sprayed casserole dish, Cover and bake for 20 minute.
- 7Last remove Casserole from the oven and add Cheddar cheese.
- 8Return Casserole to the oven uncovered and bake until the cheese is melted.
- 9Option - I sometimes add diced Mushrooms to this recipe and it's even better! Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Aunt Donna's Tomato, Cheese and Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (1569 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 437.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 14.5 g