Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Grilled Chicken with an Asian Flair
- 10 chicken thighs, skin on
- 118.29 ml soy sauce
- 78.07 ml honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml cilantro
- 9.85 ml fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lime, juice
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, cilantro, ginger, lime juice and pepper in a large bowl or gallon zip lock bag.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for an hour or up to 2 days.
- Grill on medium hot grill until done.
- Grate a bit of fresh ginger and cilantro for garnish.
- Serve over rice or orzo with steamed broccolli.
This recipe is so easy and so tasty. I marinated this for about 6 hours, I liked the flavors so much that next time I'm going to marinate it overnight. This chicken has a nice sweet and saltiness, and the lime and ginger compliment each other nicely. This is such an easy recipe and I love grilling. Thanks for sharing this recipe