1/2 Photos of Asparagus with Olive Oil & Herbs
I love the spring when fresh asparagus is available! This recipe is from "Come For Dinner" by Leslie Revsin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix parsley, garlic& oil in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 2Add asparagus& mix to ensure that all stalks are covered with oil mixture.
- 3Place asparagus into a skillet large enough for the asparagus to lie flat in no more than 2 layers.
- 4Season with salt& pepper.
- 5Cover& cook over medium-high heat until sizzling.
- 6Reduce heat to low& simmer until asparagus is tender but not mushy, 10- 20 minutes.
- 7Transfer to serving platter& sprinkle mint over top.
- 8Stir lemon juice into the pan juices, season to taste& pour over asparagus.
- 9Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus with Olive Oil & Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g