1/3 Photos of Asparagus With Fresh Tomato Yogurt Sauce
Looks as great as it tastes! A wonderful combination of flavors. Simple, quick and easy. Photo was shows recipe made with "grilled" asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut asparagus in 2 or 3 pieces.
- 2Cook in boiling salted water until just tender but still bright green* (Tip- Watch the cut surface. When the white center changes from opaque to translucent, check for doneness) Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 3Pat dry with paper towels.
- 4While asparagus is cooking, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tomatoes, salt and fresh ground pepper.
- 5Place the asparagus on a flat plate and spoon the sauce across the center.
- 6Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Fresh Tomato Yogurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.6
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 156.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g