1/3 Photos of Asparagus With Fresh Tomato Yogurt Sauce
Looks as great as it tastes! A wonderful combination of flavors. Simple, quick and easy. Photo was shows recipe made with "grilled" asparagus.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut asparagus in 2 or 3 pieces.
- 2Cook in boiling salted water until just tender but still bright green* (Tip- Watch the cut surface. When the white center changes from opaque to translucent, check for doneness) Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 3Pat dry with paper towels.
- 4While asparagus is cooking, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tomatoes, salt and fresh ground pepper.
- 5Place the asparagus on a flat plate and spoon the sauce across the center.
- 6Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Fresh Tomato Yogurt Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 28.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: