1/3 Photos of Asparagus With Cashews
This is best prepared in a wok, but can be made in a skillet with high sloped sides. This dish combines a delicious array of flavors that will compliment almost any dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat wok or skillet to medium high or 325.
- 2Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Cut asparagus into 2 inch pieces.
- 3Pour oils around top of a preheated wok or skillet for 2 minutes. Add ginger, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- 4Add asparagus, and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- 5Add mushrooms, and stir fry 5 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- 6Add cashews and soy sauce; toss gently.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Cashews
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.3
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 256.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: