Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Asparagus With Balsamic Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook asparagus in boiling water 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in salt.
- Arrange asparagus on a platter; top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper.