Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is a quick, easy and delicious salad! My husbands Godmother makes this and I've adopted the recipe since my husband loves it!
- Break off the woody ends of the asparagus.
- Cut asparagus into one inch pieces.
- Blanch asparagus pieces in a bot of boiling water for 3 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
- Tear romaine lettuce and place into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the lettuce.
- Dress with salad dressing of your choice (We usually use ranch or cesear) and enjoy!
You have a very nice salad recipe here! Came together in no time at all, & was much enjoyed by the 2 of us! My other half liked it with ranch dressing, but I preferred it with French! A a nice keeper of a recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]