1/6 Photos of Asparagus Prosciutto Bundles W/Tomato Dressing
A sure hit for any gathering. Great as an appetizer and can be made ahead. The dressing makes the difference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pot of water to a boil; boil asparagus for 2 min max.
- 2Spread one slice of proscitto out and place approx 6 asparagus in the middle; roll proscitto slice around asparagus spears tightly.
- 3Repeat with remaining asparagus and proscitto.
- 4In a bowl combine tomatoes, olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper and basil.
- 5Place bundles seam side down on greased baking sheet and broil 6 inch from heat, turning halfway through until hot and prosciutto is crisp - about 6 minutes.
- 6Serve while hot with a couple of spoonful dressing on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Prosciutto Bundles W/Tomato Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.9
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 162.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: