Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Heidi Swanson, cookbook author. I haven't tried this yet, but it looks awfully good. Serve atop pasta, on baguettes, or over pizza or potatoes. Makes enough for 8 ounces dried pasta or 12 ounces fresh.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the asparagus for 2 or 3 minutes, until bright green and crisp-tender.
- Rinse asparagus under cool water to stop the cooking.
- Add asparagus, spinach, garlic, parmesan and pine nuts to a food processor. Puree.
- With the food processor running, drizzle in 1/4 cup of oil to form a paste.
- Add lemon juice and salt.