1/1 Photo of Asparagus Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese and Spinach Omelet
Chef #848413's Note:
A healthy omelet with Sautéed Baby Spinach, Asparagus Tips, Fresh Herbs and Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 jumbo eggs (Brown)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup baby asparagus (Blanched & Tips Chopped)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (Blanched)
- 1 fresh garlic clove (Minced)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano cheese (Grated)
- 1 heirloom tomato (Brandy Wine, Sliced 1/4-thick)
- 1In a small bowl whisk eggs, heavy cream, sea salt and white pepper.
- 2In a 8-inch omelet pan, melt butter over medium heat and add eggs. As eggs start to set-up gently push to center using a rubber spatula.
- 3Add asparagus, spinach, garlic, parsley and chives. Cook 2-3 minutes or until eggs set-up and flip omelet over.
- 4Flip omelet over and carefully remove omelet from pan by folding in half and place on a warm serving plate. Sprinkle grated cheese over omelet.
- 5Garnish the plate with sliced Heirloom tomatoes and Baby Asparagus.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese and Spinach Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.6
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.3 g
- Cholesterol 764.9 mg
- Sodium 680.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 34.4 g