Recipe by Potagekempcc
A healthy omelet with Sautéed Baby Spinach, Asparagus Tips, Fresh Herbs and Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese.
- 3 jumbo eggs (Brown)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup baby asparagus (Blanched & Tips Chopped)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach (Blanched)
- 1 fresh garlic clove (Minced)
- 2 tablespoons flat leaf parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (Chopped)
- 3 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano cheese (Grated)
- 1 heirloom tomato (Brandy Wine, Sliced 1/4-thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, heavy cream, sea salt and white pepper.
- In a 8-inch omelet pan, melt butter over medium heat and add eggs. As eggs start to set-up gently push to center using a rubber spatula.
- Add asparagus, spinach, garlic, parsley and chives. Cook 2-3 minutes or until eggs set-up and flip omelet over.
- Flip omelet over and carefully remove omelet from pan by folding in half and place on a warm serving plate. Sprinkle grated cheese over omelet.
- Garnish the plate with sliced Heirloom tomatoes and Baby Asparagus.