Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin Archer Farms® Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- Heat a grill to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, toss the asparagus with 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the tomatoes in a large sheet of heavy-duty foil. Toss with the remaining tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold and seal to form a pouch.
- Grill the pouch of tomatoes until they char slightly and some burst, about 13 minutes. Grill the asparagus next to the tomato pouch, turning, until charred and tender, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the asparagus to a serving platter. Carefully open the tomato packet and pour the tomatoes with their juices all over the asparagus. Top with the olives.