Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
When serving this dish, make sure EVERYTHING stays warm.
- Boil 8 cups of lightly salted water.
- Add the asparagus and cook for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime cook the eggs.
- Mash the yolks and the egg whites separately.
- Mince the parsley.
- Melt the butter and serve in a preheated sauce boat.
- Arrange the asparagus on a dish.
- Cover with the mashed egg yolks (not on the tips).
- Put the mashed egg whites over the mashed egg yolks and lastly decorate with parsley.
- Serve the melted butter separately (it has to be poured over the dish).