Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I wanted a super-quick-weeknight way to make my Asparagus Bundles #111515, so here is how I "tickled" the recipe. Still a nice presentation, although not as elegant, but every bit just as tasty...and f-a-s-t! I want to encourage everyone to try this wonderful recipe. It is semi-sweet and very rich.
- 1 (15 -30 ounce) can asparagus spears or 1 (15 -30 ounce) can asparagus spears
- 2 -3 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- Drain and place asparagus in casserole dish; cover with bacon.
- Simmer garlic, brown sugar and butter for 5 minutes and pour over tips/stalks.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or 350°F for 25 minutes (or until tender& hot).