Prep 6 mins
Cook 4 mins
- Place hot baked potatoes on microwave-safe plate.
- Carefully fluff up potatoes with fork.
- Top each potato with ham.
- Stir soup in can until smooth.
- Spoon soup over potatoes.
- Top with cheese, if desired.
- Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes or until hot.
This was a quick dinner (I microwaved the potato instead of baking it) for me and one that I'll be making again! Just to add more vegetables, I added some cooked and cut-up asparagus to the ham before I microwaved it. Thank you for sharing this recipe!