Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Throw this on the grill with your 'burgers or steaks and corn on the cob or potatoes and the only mess in the kitchen is your measuring spoon! I prepare everything for the grill, hand it off to my husband and sit back and relax!!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- garlic-flavored non-stick spray
- Spray large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil with garlic non-stick spray.
- Rinse asparagus and snap off woody ends.
- Place asparagus on foil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and soy sauce.
- Gently roll the asparagus back and forth to"mix".
- Fold foil around asparagus and place on grill, not directly over the coals.
- Roast for approx 30 minutes.
- This can easily be thrown in the oven in case of rain!
Very easy and very yummy, my husband ate more than usual, he really enjoyed this recipe. Thanks for sharing!!
We all enjoyed this way of cooking asparagas -- it taste so much better than cooking it on the stove. I didn't have any garlic cooking spray or sesame seeds so I sprinkled the asparagas with soy sauce (I use light soy sauce) and garlic powder. It was perfect! I am wondering if this method will work for other vegetables--brocolli comes to mind. Thanks for posting this keeper summer recipe. We will be having this often during the summer.