Recipe by vverkin925
Throw this on the grill with your 'burgers or steaks and corn on the cob or potatoes and the only mess in the kitchen is your measuring spoon! I prepare everything for the grill, hand it off to my husband and sit back and relax!!
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- garlic-flavored non-stick spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil with garlic non-stick spray.
- Rinse asparagus and snap off woody ends.
- Place asparagus on foil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and soy sauce.
- Gently roll the asparagus back and forth to"mix".
- Fold foil around asparagus and place on grill, not directly over the coals.
- Roast for approx 30 minutes.
- This can easily be thrown in the oven in case of rain!