Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
In a good Housekeeping Magazine! Would Love to try!
- 12 slices white bread, with crusts removed
- 1 (8 ounce) container soft cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 24 fresh asparagus spears
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, onions and bacon. Spread mixture over bread slices.
- Cut asparagus to fit bread; place 2 spears on each bread slice. Roll up bread slice and place seam side down on a greased baking sheet. Brush with butter; then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400º for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
- Serve immediately.