Recipe by lazyme
Simple and yummy!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Oh, yes ~ GREAT, EASY TO MAKE VEGGIE, & this recipe really makes for a wonderfully spruced up asparagus, what with the combo of orange & almond! I doubled this recipe as it was a shared side dish with a neighbor couple! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the lazyme cook-a-thon]
Directions See How It's Made
- Snap off tough ends of the asparagus.
- Remove scales if desired.
- Arrange asparagus in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
- Cover and steam 4 minutes until crisp tender.
- Drain; arrange on a serving platter and keep warm.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat; add almonds, and saute until lightly toasted.
- Stir in marmalade; cook until heated.
- Spoon over asparagus.