- 2 cups ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light asian toasted sesame dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 8 large boston lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef, dressing and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cabbage and onions; cook and stir 3 minutes or until cabbage is wilted.
- Spoon onto lettuce leaves; roll up tightly.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Substitute: Substitute up to 1/2 cup chopped cilantro for the onion.