Recipe by JanuaryBride
Roasted garlic gives this Asian-inspred dressing a deep, nutty flavor. It's great on any combo of salad greens or use it for a dipping sauce for dumplings. Feel free to use my recipe for Roasted Garlic. Recipe from Eating Well.
Top Review by Susie D
I made Recipe #457665 to use in this recipe. The dressing does have a pronounced flavor which I liked as I used less dressing. I used it first on a green salad and then served as a side sauce with potstickers. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Made for the Veggie Swap in October 2011.
- 1 head roasted garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, juice of
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- fresh ground black pepper