Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Serve with white rice, grilled potatoes or grilled veggies and a mixed green salad
Make and share this Asian Grilled Flank Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/4 lb) beef flank steak
- 3⁄4 cup bull's-eye original barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, slices
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- SCORE steak on both sides; place in shallow glass dish or large resealable plastic bag.
- MIX remaining ingredients. Pour over steak; cover dish or seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade.
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Grill steak 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning every 8 minutes. To serve, cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
Loved this! Made for the My Three Chefs cooking game. Tons of flavor and easy to make. I did double the garlic and used fresh minced ginger. Otherwise, prepared as directed.