1/1 Photo of Asian Glazed Pork Chops
I cut this out of a book I was reading because it looked so very good. Its easy to prepare and I served it with rice and broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle both sides of chops with seasoning.
- 2Coat frying pan with oil and set over med high heat.
- 3When hot add chops and reduce heat to medium and cook until golden about 3 minutes per side.
- 4Remove chops to a plate.
- 5Pour sherry or water into pan and using a wooden spoon scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pan.
- 6Stir in hoisin sauce (it may not dissolve completely).
- 7Return chops to pan, cover and reduce heat to med low.
- 8Simmer and turn the chops and stir the sauce occasionally until pork is firm about 5 minutes.
- 9Place chops on plate and pour the pan sauce over and top with green onion.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asian Glazed Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.5
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 659.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 46.4 g