Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Asian Beef "Spring Rolls" recipe from Food.com.
- Brown meat in large skillet, transfer to plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon dressing in same skillet on medium-high heat. Add carrots; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in remaining dressing, meat and peanut butter; cook 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon onto lettuce; roll up.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion: Mix additional 1/4 cup dressing and 2 tablespoons peanut butter with 1 tablespoon water. Serve with the "Spring Rolls".
- Special Extra: For added flavor, season the meat with 1/2 teaspoon each crushed red pepper and grated gingerroot before browning.