Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The recipe is a family favorite. It may be a variation of a German recipe. It's healthy and delicious.
- 1 package unsweetened gelatin
- 1 package orange Jell-O
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Prepare jello gelatin according to package and mix in package of unsweetened gelatin for extra firmness.
- Add can of drained pineapple and carrots to gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate according to package instruction.
- Once somewhat firm@ 1hr add pecans to the top of gelatin.
- (if they begin to sink wait a little longer before adding).