Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I clipped this out of a magazine, but now I can't remember which one! Different b/c it uses sunflower seeds.
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 cups arugula, heavy stems removed (from 2 large bunches)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Toast sunflower seeds in dry skillet 5 minutes.
- Transfer to food processor.
- Add arugula, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic, and process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This was really yummy! I tossed it into penne rigate with some sun dried tomatoes and Gorgonzola. It was delicious.