Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cooking Light 2001
Make and share this Arugula Fennel and Avocado Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups trimmed arugula (about 4 ounces)
- 4 cups thinly sliced fennel bulbs (about 2 small bulbs)
- 1 3⁄4 cups sliced peeled avocados (about 1 small)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- Combine all ingredients except the cheese; toss gently to coat.
- Divide the salad among 8 salad plates. Sprinkle the cheese evenly among salads.