Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Preparing for a party in advance? This recipe can be completed up to 1 week before serving. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 -5 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the artichoke hearts in half and transfer to a bowl.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well and refrigerate.
- To serve, bring to room temperature, and then place on a serving plate and serve with toothpicks or cocktail sticks.
I made this for Thanksgiving. There were none left at the end of the evening. Great recipe.