Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A beautiful and delicious potato salad served mildly chilled or at room temperature.
Make and share this Artichoke, Red Pepper & Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, cut into fourths (do not drain)
- 4 marinated red peppers, cut into strips
- 1 lb red potatoes, cut in fourths
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper (if needed)
- Boil potatoes until fork tender, slice into fourths. In a bowl, toss together first 4 ingredients until nicely mixed. Add the lemon juice and toss to blend. Check seasonings. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until about 20 minutes before serving. Serve mildly chilled, but not cold.
Really quite good, but just missing "something" and I'm not sure what that was-a fresh herb perhaps? Don't think my subbing white for red potatoes would make too much dfference.....