Recipe by Abby Girl
To make this dish especially fast and easy to prepare, you can use store-bought roasted peppers. If time is permitted, make this the day before to give the antipasto time to mellow
- 3 red bell peppers, roasted
- 3 yellow bell peppers, roasted
- 2 garlic cloves
- 24 ounces artichoke hearts (2 cans)
- 2⁄3 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2⁄3 cup brine-cured black olives
- Italian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut roasted peppers into 3/4-inch-wide strips. Mince garlic. Rinse and drain artichoke hearts. Pat artichokes dry and cut through stem ends into quarters. Chop parsley.
- In a 12-inch heavy skillet cook garlic in oil and butter over moderate heat, stirring, until fragrant. Add artichokes and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Stir in roasted peppers, parsley, remaining ingredients, and salt and pepper to taste until combined.
- Serve antipasto at room temperature with bread.