1/1 Photo of Artichoke-Cheese Spread
Too bad I'm the only one in my house that likes artichokes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion top
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3/4 cup bottled roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1Stir together cream cheese and green onion tops, blending well; set aside.
- 2Stir together artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients.
- 3Spread one-third of cream cheese mixture on bottom of a 4-cup glass bowl lined with plastic wrap.
- 4Layer with half of chopped roasted bell peppers, 3/4 cup artichoke mixture, and one-third of cream cheese mixture.
- 5Repeat layers with remaining chopped roasted bell peppers, artichoke mixture, and cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- 6Invert onto a serving plate, and remove plastic wrap. Serve over lettuce with bread slices and bell pepper strips. Garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke-Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.7
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 703.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 11.0 g