1/1 Photo of Artichoke-Brie Focaccia
This recipe dresses up store bought focaccia and is presented layered with a gooey cheese filling. Taken from the BH&G magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split focaccia (to make a top and bottom, like a sandwich).
- 2Place focaccia in a warm oven and heat just until crisp; remove and set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 4Trim and discard rind from cheese; cut cheese into large pieces.
- 5Place in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds or until cheese begins to melt.
- 6Stir in artichoke hearts and bacon.
- 7Microwave cheese mixture on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once or twice.
- 8Spread mixture on focaccia bottom.
- 9Place focaccia top over mixture.
- 10Place on baking sheet.
- 11Bake, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 12Cut into 4 x 1 inch strips or wedges. Garnish with rosemary if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke-Brie Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.2
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g