1/1 Photo of Artichoke and Asparagus Salad
From Italy. Time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain and chill artichokes.
- 2Break off tough ends of asparagus and cut into 3 inch pieces. Cook in lightly salted water until bright green and tender. Be careful not to overcook.
- 3Remove asparagus from the water reserving 2 tablespoons of asparagus water. Drain asparagus well on paper towel and chill.
- 4Right before serving. Whip cream and fold in mayo. Add chilled asparagus water to taste.
- 5Chop egg and add to cream mixture. Pour dressing over asparagus. Add artichoke hearts and mix gently.
Browse Our Top Artichoke Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Artichoke and Asparagus Salad
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 122.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: