Recipe by winter rowand
kinda like stuffed popper but wiyh monterey jack cheese and they are best served with a hot creole sauce
- 16 jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cups safflower oil
Directions See How It's Made
- cut the tops off the peppers and clean the seeds and membrain.
- stuff each pepper with cheese as tight as possible.
- blend the eggs with milk in a small mixing bowl.
- dust the peppers with flour dip in to egg mixture and roll in bread crumbs.
- heat oil to 350 degrees and fry the peppers till golden brown.
- arrange the pepper on a plate and serve with creole sauce.