Recipe by breezermom
My daughter brought this recipe back from her honeymoon in Argentina. It is very simple....the longest part is just marinating. (8 hours). This is not included in prep time as it is inactive prep time. Any leftovers are great on a sandwich or on a salad!
- 1 lb flank steak
- black pepper, freshly ground (amount depends on your taste)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Score the steak 1/4 inch deep on both sides; rub the black pepper on both sides of the steak, amount depending on your tolerance for black pepper! Place in a large shallow dish or a thick ziplock plastic bag. Combine olive oil and the remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Pour the marinade mixture over the steak; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Remove the steak from marinade, discarding the marinade.
- Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees) for 4 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, covered. To serve, slice the steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Enjoy!