1/2 Photos of Arabic Coffee With Rose Water
The Persian Gulf was the location for given with this recipe. It should be appropriate to pretty much all of North Africa and the Middle East though. If your not familiar with rose water go very easy with it to start (no more than 2 Tbsp) and add more if you wish. Rose water is potent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 6 cups of water in a large pan with the cardamom powder.
- 22. Before the water boils, add the coffee and stir several times. Leave to boil for a minute or two.
- 33. Remove from heat and leave for a few minutes for the coffee to settle.
- 44. Pour the coffee in a kettle but leave the settled coffee at the bottom of the pan. Add in the cardamom pods, saffron, and rosewater.
- 55. Place the kettle over low heat and when it starts to boil, remove and serve hot in small cups.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Arabic Coffee With Rose Water
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: