Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A unique and tasty way to prepare sausage.
- 2 ounces sausage, per person
- 1 teaspoon apricot preserves, per person
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, per person
- Place sausage in skillet, cover with water. Bring to a slow boil; boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain and return to heat.
- Add apricot jam and orange juice. Simmer for at least 1/2 hour, or until liquid has thickened. Keep a lid on skillet and turn sausage several times while cooking. Serve hot.
- Garnish with orange slices.