Recipe by txghog
This recipe is from Cooking Light. It is very quick and easy, and is one my whole family enjoys. I usually serve it with mashed sweet potatoes and green beans.
Top Review by Toni in Colorado
My husband said, "Boy, this is good." Rating it 4 stars only because I browned the ham in one lid full of vegetable oil. I also turned the ham once after glazing each piece. Thanks for the recipe. Toni in Colorado
- 3⁄4 lb lean ham, cut into 4 slices
- 1⁄4 cup apricot fruit spread
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add ham; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Add apricot spread and orange juice to skillet, stirring until spread melts.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5-6 minutes or until ham is glazed.