Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this recipe when looking for a way to incorporate some dried fruit I had on hand. My husband and I loved them! Enjoy!
- 6 ounces dried apricot halves
- 7 ounces dried mission figs
- 1⁄3 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, shredded and unsweetened
- Combine figs, apricots and pecans in a blender or food processor.
- Process until finely chopped.
- Spread coconut onto a plate.
- Roll mixture into balls (it will be sticky) and roll in coconut.
- Place balls on wax paper and freeze overnight.