Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
These biscuites are a family favourite.
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup apricot jam
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 60 g reduced fat margarine, melted
- 1 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2⁄3 cup rice flour
- Beat eggs, jam and vanilla essense together with a wooden spoon.
- Blend in margarine and dried apricots.
- Sift flours together into apricot mixture.
- Beat until well combined.
- Finally, add flaked almonds.
- Place spoonsfuls of mixture onto lightly greased baking trays.
- Bake in moderate oven (180c) for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly on tray, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.