Recipe by stephanierndos
This is an easy and quick Bundt Cake that will leave your house smelling wonderful -- of apples and spice, a great recipe for Fall. Cake is moist and full of wonderful spicey rich flavor!
- 1 (18 ounce) boxduncan hines spice cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups cinnamon applesauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
Caramel Apple Spice Frosting
- 1 duncan hines creamy homestyle caramel icing
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 -3 tablespoons warmed apple juice or 2 -3 tablespoons cider
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray the Bundt pan completely with non-stick/non-fat cooking spray & flour lightly. Blend dry mix, eggs, & applesauce in a large bowl on low speed until moistened for approximately 30 seconds, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes - then, stir in the chopped nuts & raisins by hand, (nuts and raisins are optional).
- Pour the batter in prepared Bundt Cake Pan.
- Bake for 38-43 minutes at 350.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan & cool completely before frosting.
- Frosting Directions ~ Cream together with a mixer all ingredients until thoroughly blended and creamy - frost cake with icing once cake is completely cooled.