Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe chat board.
Make and share this Apples & Cream Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup nonfat milk or 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- In a blender container combine low-fat ice cream, applesauce, and the 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon or apple pie spice.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add fat free skim or 1% lowfat milk.
- Cover and blend until just mixed.
- Pour into glasses.
- If desired, sprinkle each serving with additional cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.