Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Hot apple cider never tasted any better! This recipe is perfect for the holidays!
- 8 cups apple cider or 8 cups apple juice
- 1 cup frozen raspberry concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup sugar (to your taste)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- frozen raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a 4-quart sauce pan. Simmer over medium heat for at least 20 minutes. Put 3 or 4 frozen raspberries in each glass before serving.
- If you are wanting to make larger recipe, use two 12 oz containers of raspberry concentrate to every 3 gallons of apple cider.